Sunday, January 6, 2013

27 Weeks Preggo!

How far along? 
 
27 weeks
 
Total weight gain:

5lbs, yes I know not good.. but I have been very sick from day one.... up until 16 wks I couldn't take a bite of food with out getting sick... then around 22 weeks I had a horrible nasty respiratory virus that kicked my ass then two weeks later I had a nasty stomach bug that lasted a good 3 days before I could eat again. I ended up spending Christmas in the hospital on IV fluids, and IV phenergran as well as having contractions :( hoping to get my weight back up and healthy again.

Maternity clothes?

I basically live in leggings and sweats these days! comfy all the way!

Stretch marks?

I can see a few popping up... I still have the ones on my hips from when I had lee, I seem to grow in my hips.

Sleep:

some nights are better then others. Heartburn creeps its ugly head a lot lately and makes me throw up in the middle of the night and I end up sitting up in bed for hour chomping away on TuMs and watching reading blogs :/  Woke up with my first pregnancy Charlie horse in my leg yesterday whew boy I didn't miss those!!

Best moment this week:

I bought a few baby buys on clearance at target the other day with my aunt. Spent $20 and got like ten outfits for my girl! love targets clearance :)
 

Miss Anything?

 I miss breathing normal and being able to pick my little man up :(

Movement:

still lots of movement.. but I did have a two day period where she scared me a little and wasn't moving barely at all... that's how my preterm labor began with landon lee and it made me a little nervous. She is back to kicking up a storm!

Food cravings:

 Ice Coffee and anything with Cheese.

Anything making you queasy or sick:

eggs... uck!

Gender:

Girl
Labor Signs:


Nope

Symptoms:

lots of pressure at times if I am up walking for long periods or time and just a lot of breathlessness still and having to rest a lot when doing pretty much anything these days.

Belly Button in or out?

IN but starting to get flat.


 
Happy or Moody most of the time:

I have my Good days and bad days but I feel like a lot is just due to exhaustion and trying to keep up with landon and working 10 hour days and beating this viruses I have had. I lost my granny this week too and its been a heartbreaking experience for me... so Id say its been somewhat a roller coaster week of emotions but I am hanging in there and still grateful for so much and trying to remain positive about the future. Enjoying every moment.

Looking forward to:

Meeting my sweet baby girl, and just moving forward and healing my soul.


FOlLOw my Blog for weekly updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment