Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

Long time no BLOG. the usual with me. hope everyone had an amazing Easter. I wasn't able to spend Easter with my precious little babes because I had to work. I had a choice that day... to be  bummed out that I had to go to work at such a stressful job and miss yet another holiday with my kids and sacrifice  precious little memories and moments with them OR I could choose to be extremely grateful that I have the blessing of being able to go to work, I have health, a family who adores my children and can watch them while I work, and just the mere blessing of having a job that keeps the kids and I a float, and not homeless lol. I chose to be happy and thankful that I was blessed to be able to go to work that day and provide for them. I enjoyed many pics and face time with my babies. here are a few id love to share. The kids spent the day with my parents and the burgiss's who planned a wonderful dinner and an awesome Easter egg hunt along with a second Easter  basket for each of the kids. Thank you to my amazing family for always making my babies feel loved and so special.




No comments:

Post a Comment