Friday, April 25, 2014

TMI TAG!

 I am  YouTube junky and love watching daily vloggers and other youtubers. This TMI tag has been going around like crazy on YouTube but I decided to do it on my Blog instead of YouTube.  EnJOY and if you blog let me know if you do this tag I would love to read or watch yours.

QUESTIONS!
1: What are you wearing?  Lets be real.. My jammies.. Hot pink sweats and cArdS  T-shirt.

2: Ever been in love? Yes. Once.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Oh my word YES! two but the second was extremely hard to get through.

4: How tall are you? I would like to round up to 5' but truly I am 4'11"

5: How much do you weigh? 98lbs

6: Any tattoos?  Nope

7: Any piercings? my ears are double pierced. I had my belly button pierced and my tongue at one point in life.

8: OTP?  No Idea what this means...

9: Favourite show?  I have so many! my fac right now would have to be Jessie and Eric Game on!

10: Favourite bands? Rascal flatts

11: Something you miss? . Being in nursing school and working towards my dream

12: Favourite song? Healer-Kari Jobe

13: How old are you? 25

14: Zodiac sign?  LeO

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kindness

16: Favourite Quote? You can do anything, But NOT everything. as a mom this is my fav

17: Favourite actor?  I honestly don't have one

18: Favourite color?  coral and teal, I cant pick just one and I love this combo together. my whole bedroom is based off these colors.

19: Loud music or soft? Soft

20: Where do you go when you're sad?  I like to turn on my worship music and read in bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower?  15 minutes or less

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?  if I actually throw make up on and try to look somewhat alive and decent id say 45 minutes.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?  do siblings count? If so, yes. Many

24: Turn on?

25: Turn off? arrogance

26: The reason I joined Youtube? to document memories with my babies, its amazing to have a blog and videos to look back on and see how far you have grown . especially with the kids its great that they have this now to look back on. what an awesome gift. I also love the girls and mommies iv met through youtube and blogging.

27: Fears? the ocean.. right weird I know.

28: Last thing that made you cry? umm.... I haven't cried recently I don't think.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? just this morning. I tell my kids I love them a million times a day.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? Lets change this to Blog name.. and its just my name lol

31: Last book you read?  Safe haven.. oh my gosh loved!!

32: The book you're currently reading? divergent

33: Last show you watched?  Resurrection

34: Last person you talked to?  do my kids count? Last adult/friend- Sara

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?  Best friend

36: Favourite food? hummus and wheat thins.

37: Place you want to visit? England

38: Last place you were?  Target. my happy place.

39: Do you have a crush? Nope

40: Last time you kissed someone?  hah... its been a while.

41: Last time you were insulted?  at work a few weeks ago. its the drama fest.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? red starburts

43: What instruments do you play??  None.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? my Pandora bracelet.  I had a dainty necklace with lees birth stone on it and a silver pendant with his name on it and lost it... I would love something like that again for both kids.

45: Last sport you played?  I haven't played sports in years... I was a cheerleader and gymnast growing up,

46: Last song you sang?  Coming Home by Jessie James Decker- my current fav

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?  Yesterday, went to Target and Panera with Sara and Isabella and of course Ellie. nice girls day.

50: Who should answer these questions next? anyone who would like too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment