Monday, February 14, 2011

My 1st BLOG

so... i finally decided maybe blogging would be a good way for me to vent, let people into my world, and hopfully allowing a better understanding of who i am. I guess all start off with how this wknd has gone. Landon was really sick last week, he had a constant fever and was coughing and extremely congested.  We have been fever free for a good week now but he has not developed these "coughing fits" where he coughs so hard and for so long he either throws up or has a hard time catching his breathe. These usually happen when he exerts hisself if any way but the other night he was laying in bed with me and had one.... im hoping he isnt developing ASTHMA, but im going to go ahead and get him into the dr. this week just to be on the safe side. Yesterday we went to the park w. my cousins jessica and jared... we couldnt stay long because landon kept going into his coughing fits : (
well this was a short little blog but we are off to get my boy a hair cut! lets see how this one turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment