Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BRoKen heart Card- exactly how I feel

here we go again try to sway my friends' opinion you're so good at the game of pretend but you'll never win so go ahead & blame it on me try to make em believe the victim you are go ahead cry like a baby make me look crazy play the broken heart card oh oh they won't believe a word you say oh oh they all know what you did to me so baby you can throw away your broken heart card slip on your mask study your hand put on your pokerface & draw them in & baby don't forget to lose the grin so go ahead & blame it on me try to make em believe the victim you are go ahead cry like a baby make me look crazy play the broken heart card oh oh they won't believe a word you say oh oh they all know what you did to me so baby you can throw away your broken heart card you're the king of charades & you wrote the book on fake & you'll never getaway this time no no no you made the ultimate mistake when you walked out on me that day don't you see it wasn't me you chose your fate but of course you blame it on me try to make em believe the victim you are there you are crying like a baby makin me look crazy with your broken heart card oh oh I won't believe a word you say I DEAL WITH THE PAIN EVERY SINGLE DAY SO BABY PLEASE JUST THROW AWAY that stupid broken heart card that stupid broken heart card...

No comments:

Post a Comment